1. Describe your spiritual experience and story. What role does your faith play in your daily life?
2. Why do you want to be a teacher?
3. What are your career goals?
4. What personal and professional skills do you bring to the classroom? List three to four skills and provide a concrete, personal example for each which will put it into context.
5. What are you not interested in doing?
6. What weaknesses do you have and what are you planning to do to minimize their impact?
7. In what areas do you seek improvement and how can we invest in you?
8. Describe the best teacher you have ever had. What made her/his class so memorable?
9. Describe your reading interests. What books have most influenced you? What have you read in the last year?
10. What is your understanding of Charlotte Mason’s method of education, from what source have you learned about this method, and how does it differ from other educational approaches?
11. What are your hopes/expectations of Ambleside School for yourself and for its students?
12. Either with a conventional resume or a separate sheet, please document your contiguous work history, from college graduation to present time in summary form. Feel free to include work history before graduation if you deem it appropriate in giving us a picture of who you are. Also let us know anything about you that you feel is important to you regarding your candidacy for a teaching position at Ambleside Colorado.