Thank you for your interest in Ambleside Colorado!
Here, we view your child as created in the image of God, with vast potential — a person to be nurtured, grown, and treated with respect. We are a Christ-centered school which prioritizes a rigorous and relational education, meaningful work for students, and partnership with parents who want to see their children grow.
If you, too, value lifelong learning, a growth mindset approach, and a thoughtfully curated curriculum rich in ideas and rooted in truth, please schedule a personal tour with our Admissions Director, or attend an open house by clicking the buttons below.
Current Year and 2024 – 25 Application Information
- Space remains available for the current Kindergarten 2023 – 24 class, with applications and enrollment taken on a rolling basis! Take advantage of available tours by clicking on the “Take a Tour” button above, and learn more about how to apply.
- Applications to the 2024 Kindergarten class will open on October 1, 2023, and are expected to fill quickly. Attend our Kindergarten-specific open house to receive full details on deadlines and join the first round of admissions.
- Please note that 1st – 8th grades are currently full, and applications for these grade levels will be welcomed toward the Wait Pool.
At A Glance
- Class sizes are limited to 16 students, with one class per grade, so that every student and every teacher can be personally mentored in a warm supportive community of families. Our 1st – 6th grade classes are currently full for the 2023 – 2024 school year.
- We follow a traditional school calendar, with class from late August through May, from 7:50 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on Mondays – Thursdays. We have half-days on Fridays so that our teachers can pursue training and preparation for the following week.
- Kindergarten students attend school five mornings per week, 8:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Want to learn more?